Feb 17, 2015 Uncategorized by dhall
Patriot Renewable Fuels, LLC will offer a $1,500 scholarship to at least one 2015 high school senior. The requirements to be eligible for this scholarship are listed below:
- Applicant must be a 2015 high school senior from a High School within Henry County, Illinois.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.5 (out of 5.0) or 3.0 (out of 4.0).
- Applicant must plan to attend full-time any trade or technical school, community college or four-year college or university.
- Applicant must complete an application and include one letter of recommendation from someone other than family or friends. In addition, applicants must include a typed 500-word essay on the future challenges, benefits, and growth opportunities for the renewable fuels industry. In lieu of the essay, applicants may submit a three (3) minute video where they creatively express these same areas of interest. Applications are available at the high school, at the administrative offices of Patriot Renewable Fuels.
- Deadline for applications is April 13, 2015.
- Winners will be notified by mail and recognized at the high school awards ceremony.
- Scholarship funds will be payable directly to the school, college or university.